AVOID this QB

This section is for discussing possible future Buccaneers, as well as college football.
kaimaru

Re: AVOID this QB

Post by kaimaru »

I will dismiss this article simply because they couldn't even proofread this once. Jesus, anyone is allowed to post on FanNation I guess. Yes, I am sarcastic but my brain hurt reading this
The buzz will not stop surrounding around Michigan quarterback J.J. McCarthy will not stop, but are we sure he us is better than South Carolina's Spencer Rattler, a player set to who will fall a round or two further down the board in the 2024 NFL Draft?

As quarterbacks are expected to fly off the board next week, there is expected to be interest from teams like the New York Giants and the Minnesota Vikings to potentially trade up for the Wolverine Wolverines' quarterback. After leading Michigan to a national championship and losing just one game a 28-1 record as the starting quarterback a starter, the intangibles of McCarthy's intangibles have been touted as the primary reason for his rise up draft boards.
Grahamburn

Post by Grahamburn »

kaimaru wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:03 pm
I will dismiss this article simply because they couldn't even proofread this once. Jesus, anyone is allowed to post on FanNation I guess. Yes, I am sarcastic but my brain hurt reading this
The buzz will not stop surrounding around Michigan quarterback J.J. McCarthy will not stop, but are we sure he us is better than South Carolina's Spencer Rattler, a player set to who will fall a round or two further down the board in the 2024 NFL Draft?

As quarterbacks are expected to fly off the board next week, there is expected to be interest from teams like the New York Giants and the Minnesota Vikings to potentially trade up for the Wolverine Wolverines' quarterback. After leading Michigan to a national championship and losing just one game a 28-1 record as the starting quarterback a starter, the intangibles of McCarthy's intangibles have been touted as the primary reason for his rise up draft boards.
What is it you did here?
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

Grahamburn wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:07 pm
kaimaru wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:03 pm

What is it you did here?
A rough draft of their rough draft. It was like a five year old wrote that so I entertained myself by correcting the grammar. Like BiBL, I was simply indulging an impulse
Grahamburn

Post by Grahamburn »

kaimaru wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:12 pm

What is it you did here?
A rough draft of their rough draft. It was like a five year old wrote that so I entertained myself by correcting the grammar. Like BiBL, I was simply indulging an impulse
I'm like the chief of the grammar police. It seemed fine to me, but too each their own.
Selmon Rules

Post by Selmon Rules »

Grahamburn wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:38 pm

I'm like the chief of the grammar police. It seemed fine to me, but too each their own.
I see what you did there
Grahamburn

Post by Grahamburn »

Selmon Rules wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:43 pm

I see what you did there
I like a to. I could break a too.
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

What is it you did here?
That
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

He said the buzz that won't stop did not stop in the first sentence. That is good grammar? I mean, I am not trying to fight, but that is horrible grammar