Alvin Kamara arrested after the Pro-Bowl

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
Kress

Re: Alvin Kamara arrested after the Pro-Bowl

Post by Kress »

real bucs fan wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:03 am I read the guy was a drug dealer who robbed Kamaras friend.

So let me get this straight:

Friend: Committing a crime by buying drugs.
Dude: Is also committing a crime by selling them, but Dude then commits a second crime by robbing Friend as part of the original drug crime.
Friend: Reciprocates with a second crime of his own by assaulting Dude.
Kamara: Feeling left out, commits his own crime by joining Friend in the assault on Dude.

Out of this, we have decided that Kamara is justified because of the robbery part? Cool. I had to chart it out, but I think I understand it now.
real bucs fan

Post by real bucs fan »

nybf wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:06 pm
real bucs fan wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:52 am We’re all jumping to conclusions based on the info we have
Does "the info we have" include "race of the suspect"? Because that's clearly what snake is basing his conclusions on.
It is kind of odd to me how many times we see people wanting to give the benefit of the doubt until all the info comes out yet Kamara is not receiving that same benefit.
Dread

Post by Dread »

Yeah, so I was watching that Shannon Sharpe/Skip Bayless hot take show while getting my hair cut this morning and it sounds worse than I originally assumed when I thought it was just a bar fight.

Based on what I heard those two loudmouths discussing imo Kamara is going to get sued and have to settle. He'll probably get off light on the criminal charges b/c he can afford a good lawyer combined with him not being an instigator.

If this video ever goes public the NFL will suspend him a few games depending on how bad it looks b/c the NFL is always levies reactionary discipline when there is a video of an incident.
real bucs fan

Post by real bucs fan »

Kamara should just give the guy 5 million lol
real bucs fan

Post by real bucs fan »

Kress wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:36 pm
real bucs fan wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:03 am I read the guy was a drug dealer who robbed Kamaras friend.

So let me get this straight:

Friend: Committing a crime by buying drugs.
Dude: Is also committing a crime by selling them, but Dude then commits a second crime by robbing Friend as part of the original drug crime.
Friend: Reciprocates with a second crime of his own by assaulting Dude.
Kamara: Feeling left out, commits his own crime by joining Friend in the assault on Dude.

Out of this, we have decided that Kamara is justified because of the robbery part? Cool. I had to chart it out, but I think I understand it now.
Just speculating:

But Kamara probably gave the money to his friend for his friend to buy it considering Kamaras fame etc. was probably Kamaras money. And yes, if someone robs you they deserve a beat down- even if it was drugs.

Obviously Kamara is not completely innocent here, but I don’t think this is some life altering situation ala Ruggs.
IronDog

Post by IronDog »

real bucs fan wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:55 pm Kamara should just give the guy 5 million lol
Woah! Hold on, now. So you have reviewed/received sufficient info too decide he is guilty of some kind of bad behavior? That was quick!
Push the damned button already!
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

real bucs fan wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:45 pm

Does "the info we have" include "race of the suspect"? Because that's clearly what snake is basing his conclusions on.
It is kind of odd to me how many times we see people wanting to give the benefit of the doubt until all the info comes out yet Kamara is not receiving that same benefit.
What benefit of the doubt does he deserve? There's a video of the beatdown that police say corroborates the victim's story. Even if the victim called him the "N" word as he brushed Kamara's hand off of him (Kamara had no business touching him to begin with, btw), that doesn't deserve the beatdown that police described happened in that video.

Could the police be lying about what's on the video? I suppose but I doubt it because they know that, eventually, that video will be seen by people outside the police dept. Of course, until we can see it for ourselves, we can only go by what they said was on it.
Don't tread on me
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Dread wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:47 pm Yeah, so I was watching that Shannon Sharpe/Skip Bayless hot take show while getting my hair cut this morning and it sounds worse than I originally assumed when I thought it was just a bar fight.

Based on what I heard those two loudmouths discussing imo Kamara is going to get sued and have to settle. He'll probably get off light on the criminal charges b/c he can afford a good lawyer combined with him not being an instigator.

If this video ever goes public the NFL will suspend him a few games depending on how bad it looks b/c the NFL is always levies reactionary discipline when there is a video of an incident.
You're welcome.

:/thread.

The video will make it clear though. What's funny to me is this happened Saturday before the game. He wouldn't be a hard guy to find. Why was he allowed to play in a game Sunday?
acmillis

Post by acmillis »

King Bootz wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:10 pm
Dread wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:47 pm Yeah, so I was watching that Shannon Sharpe/Skip Bayless hot take show while getting my hair cut this morning and it sounds worse than I originally assumed when I thought it was just a bar fight.

You're welcome.

:/thread.

The video will make it clear though. What's funny to me is this happened Saturday before the game. He wouldn't be a hard guy to find. Why was he allowed to play in a game Sunday?
el oh el
Dread

Post by Dread »

King Bootz wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:10 pm

You're welcome.
For what? :?
Snake

Post by Snake »

Your fresh fade bruh
Kress

Post by Kress »

real bucs fan wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:59 pm Just speculating:

But Kamara probably gave the money to his friend for his friend to buy it considering Kamaras fame etc. was probably Kamaras money. And yes, if someone robs you they deserve a beat down- even if it was drugs.
I see. So if Kamara delivers an over-the-top beat down in response to a theft, he deserves it if this guy responds by going to his house tomorrow morning and delivering four or five .38 rounds to his face.

Your logic holds.
IronDog

Post by IronDog »

Kress wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:29 pm

I see. So if Kamara delivers an over-the-top beat down in response to a theft, he deserves it if this guy responds by going to his house tomorrow morning and delivering four or five .38 rounds to his face.

Your logic holds.
i thought 9mm was the round of choice these days.
Snake

Post by Snake »

9mm is acceptable if the gun is turned sideways.
IchabodCrane84

Post by IchabodCrane84 »

This shit wouldn't have happened in Hawaii.

Clearly this is Goodell's fault.
Kress

Post by Kress »

IchabodCrane84 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:12 pm This shit wouldn't have happened in Hawaii.

Clearly this is Goodell's fault.

Dude would have gotten tossed in a volcano.

THAT's thug.
real bucs fan

Post by real bucs fan »

Kress wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:29 pm

Your logic holds.
When you bring guns into it, it becomes something else. So no.
Kress

Post by Kress »

True. Guns are the only way to escalate a situation and possibly kill someone.

Multiple people skull stomping an unconscious person? No harm could come of that, and especially if the punk-ass bitch took your drug money.
Tnbandwagoner

Post by Tnbandwagoner »

real bucs fan wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:45 pm

Perhaps it might have something to do with multiple guys attacking one guy and stomping him 24 times after he was unconscious? Just a wild guess.
Dread

Post by Dread »

Snake wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:44 pm Your fresh fade bruh
Oops, missed the bold part.

Bootz made a funny.
MJW

Post by MJW »

I support whatever interpretation of these events leads to Kamara getting a huge suspension from the league.
"So let's get to the point
Let's roll another joint
And let's head on down the road
There's somewhere I got to go..."
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

Yeah, that looks painful.

IchabodCrane84

Post by IchabodCrane84 »

kaimaru wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:20 am Yeah, that looks painful.

Wearing a dead head patch too. That's irony at it's finest.
IronDog

Post by IronDog »

Whatever happened with this? I mean, March 8th came and went.
Defense5599

Post by Defense5599 »

IronDog wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:11 pm Whatever happened with this? I mean, March 8th came and went.
He's probably used to a different type of pounding now.
2022 BucZone Survivor League Champion
2022 BZ Bounce Back Survivor League Champion
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

IronDog wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:11 pm Whatever happened with this? I mean, March 8th came and went.
What was the significance of March 8?
IronDog

Post by IronDog »

He was supposed to return to LV on the 8th, I think for court date.
CannonFire

Post by CannonFire »

IronDog wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:43 pm He was supposed to return to LV on the 8th, I think for court date.
Set for April 25th.

https://www.ksla.com/2022/03/08/kamara- ... 20February.