Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers Official Game Day Thread: Righting the Ship Edition

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
King Bootz

Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers Official Game Day Thread: Righting the Ship Edition

Post by King Bootz »

Don't forget. The Ravens come to town Thursday.
wesmon

Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers Official Game Day Thread: Righting the Ship Edition

Post by wesmon »

Heisenberg wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:52 pm
Cheb wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:48 pm Fourth and one against a bad team, a gotta have it down, and our best call is a crack-toss to the right with the worst running game in the league?

And it didn't work? No way!?!
It’s all on the players tho according to some here..

Even the television commentator for this game is questioning our offensive play calling.

What blows my mind is they don't even seem to be willing to try something different. Just double down on what's not working.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

vivalaReagan wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:59 pm
King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:58 pm

Well I just learned that their stupid but we somehow expect stupid men to be coachable. You can't make this up.
Do they look motivated?
Tell me what a motivated football player looks like.
Max

Post by Max »

Imagine what this offense would've looked like with with Gabbert or Trask at QB.

It would've been epic.

We might not have scored an offensive point all season.
BucsNBills

Post by BucsNBills »

Hey, all you fucking CASUALS blaming Bowles and Leftwich.... How dare you???

Do you realize that all 31 other teams in the league would be LUCKY to have these two running their team?

Can you imagine how many SBs these two would win if they just had as good roster like the Bills or the Chiefs????

This isn't on our coaches. We have BAD players. The fact that any of you dare question the coaching is just insulting.

These scrubs don't deserve Bowles or Leftwich. Their genius is beyond reproach.
Hammy

Post by Hammy »

Incomplete
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

So, firing Todd Bowles may not be the best idea. However, firing Byron Leftwich I could get behind.

Clyde Christensen is on the staff as the QB coach. He has decades of offensive experience, including as a playcaller.

Do it Dom.
Onthebrink

Post by Onthebrink »

Looks like a catch to me.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Interim coach making a dumb decision to challenge.
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:00 pm

Do they look motivated?
Fast tempo, no jogging, crisp assignments, thriving on physicality.
NeezDuts

Post by NeezDuts »

Catch imo
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:54 pm
The Outsider wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:52 pm

Men in their early 20s-30s have been known to be stupid. Especially given financial security.
Then why on earth would you expect that they can in any way be motivated or coached to do anything by another man? No matter how good the coach is, that logic makes zero sense. "This guys an idiot but we think he can learn a complex game like professional football".

That's not what I mean. Young people can make poor decisions, and people of all ages can mentally check-out on a shitty job. The main job of a head coach is to provide a framework for success and the motivational push (some people and teams need more than others) to succeed within that framework. This actually applies to all managers. Hell it's basic management concepts.
Onthebrink

Post by Onthebrink »

Good tackle Devin
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

This team is broken.
BucsNBills

Post by BucsNBills »

18:53 away from being shut out by a rebuilding team with an interim HC and an XFL QB.
IronDog

Post by IronDog »

Good God. Tackle somebody.
Push the damned button already!
Hammy

Post by Hammy »

Well….this sux
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

Do they look motivated?
Tell us you’ve never been on a team without telling us you’ve never been on a team.
Onthebrink

Post by Onthebrink »

Edwards too. Whitehead would have popped him.
Hammy

Post by Hammy »

2 possessions? Lol…not the way this team is playing
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Devin White amongst others missed that tackle
Bucsfan83

Post by Bucsfan83 »

BucsNBills wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:00 pm Hey, all you fucking CASUALS blaming Bowles and Leftwich.... How dare you???

Do you realize that all 31 other teams in the league would be LUCKY to have these two running their team?

Can you imagine how many SBs these two would win if they just had as good roster like the Bills or the Chiefs????

This isn't on our coaches. We have BAD players. The fact that any of you dare question the coaching is just insulting.

These scrubs don't deserve Bowles or Leftwich. Their genius is beyond reproach.
Do you realize how lucky most teams would be if they had our talent on paper?
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

Game. Blouses.
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

Great run by Foreman.
CamCam

Post by CamCam »

King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

vivalaReagan wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:03 pm

Tell us you’ve never been on a team without telling us you’ve never been on a team.
You just did. I gave you a layup and you botched it. @Cheb answered perfectly. I knew you were blowing smoke out your ass per usual and you proved me right.
NeezDuts

Post by NeezDuts »

lol
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

SamSam wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:04 pm Image
I’m in danger.
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

Devin White freelancing into gaps that don't belong to him on that TD run.

Do your fucking job.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

I think the season is over.
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

Cheb wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:05 pm Devin White freelancing into gaps that don't belong to him on that TD run.

Do your fucking job.
At least he's consistent?
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

SamSam wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:04 pm Image
Credit where it's due, Panthers are playing well.
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

13F11B wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:05 pm I think the season is over.
What gave it away?
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:05 pm
vivalaReagan wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:03 pm

You just did. I gave you a layup and you botched it. @Cheb answered perfectly. I knew you were blowing smoke out your ass per usual and you proved me right.
So, you’ve never been on a team. We can tell, chief.
Miller4Prez64

Post by Miller4Prez64 »

The fact we seriously played worse than last week is pathetic. The bright side is Turd Bowl is guaranteeing he won’t stick around long term.