Baker Mayfield: PAID

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
kaimaru

Re: Baker Mayfield Contract

Post by kaimaru »

CannonFire wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:33 pm
Grahamburn wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:03 am

9th in passing yards for 2023. 7th in passing TDs for 2023. First in both categories for the postseason so far. 12th in regular season passer rating (but Mason Rudolph and Jake Browning are "ahead" of him in limited playing time). In passer rating he's ahead of Herbert, Mahomes, Allen, Stafford, Burrow, Hurts, Murray, and Lawrence.

So, add it all up and yeah I think he's a right at a top 10 QB and apparently that makes me delusional. Especially when I consider potential money to be invested and lack of draft capital invested his value is around 10th to me.
Wow, you are delusional. Willing to bet that right now, every team who's QB you listed... would not trade their guy straight up for Mayfield. Willing to bet I can name at least 10 other teams (Dallas, Green Bay, Detroit, Carolina only because they invested a first round pick in a QB, not because he is better, San Francisco, Miami, Jets, Baltimore, Cleveland, Houston, & Indianapolis Minshew?- yup, I was right, 11), that wouldn't do it either. Those are only the "given's". It's possible there's a few others that wouldn't, like the Giants or Pittsburgh). It's because they all believe their guy is better. So, at worst, there are 19 teams that don't agree with you. Willing to bet that every other person who's not a Buccaneers blind homer/Mayfield blind homer, wouldn't agree with you either.

Aside from those 19, I'm willing to bet there are teams that are picking in the top 10 that wouldn't trade you their pick straight up for Mayfield. Teams like the Bears, Washington, New England, Tennessee, & Atlanta. So, here we are with a minimum of 24 teams in the NFL that don't want your "Top 10 QB", straight up for their guy. Weird huh... that there would be that many teams who wouldn't want a top 10 NFL QB?
You're just a hater to hate. Also just because the team likes their QB has zero to do with if he is better or not. Cleveland likes Flacco and wants him back as a backup QB, but your logic he is better than Baker
Grahamburn

Post by Grahamburn »

Grahamburn wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:03 am

9th in passing yards for 2023. 7th in passing TDs for 2023. First in both categories for the postseason so far. 12th in regular season passer rating (but Mason Rudolph and Jake Browning are "ahead" of him in limited playing time). In passer rating he's ahead of Herbert, Mahomes, Allen, Stafford, Burrow, Hurts, Murray, and Lawrence.

So, add it all up and yeah I think he's a right at a top 10 QB and apparently that makes me delusional. Especially when I consider potential money to be invested and lack of draft capital invested his value is around 10th to me.
Wow, you are delusional. Willing to bet that right now, every team who's QB you listed... would not trade their guy straight up for Mayfield. Willing to bet I can name at least 10 other teams (Dallas, Green Bay, Detroit, Carolina, San Francisco, Miami, Jets, Baltimore, Cleveland, Houston, & Indianapolis - yup, I was right, 11), that wouldn't do it either. Those are only the "given's". It's possible there's a few others that wouldn't, like the Giants or Pittsburgh). It's because they all believe their guy is better. So, at worst, there are 19 teams that don't agree with you. Willing to bet that every other person who's not a Buccaneers blind homer/Mayfield blind homer, wouldn't agree with you either.

Aside from those 19, I'm willing to bet there are teams that are picking in the top 10 that wouldn't trade you their pick straight up for Mayfield. Teams like the Bears, Washington, New England, Tennessee, & Atlanta. So, here we are with a minimum of 24 teams in the NFL that don't want your "Top 10 QB", straight up for their guy. Weird huh... that there would be that many teams who wouldn't want a top 10 NFL QB?
So if I just say I'm willing to bet that they would trade their guy does that make me right?

All I did was post stats, objectively, that suggest Baker Mayfield performed like a top 10 QB during the 2023 NFL season for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Because, he did.

Everything you're posting is subjective opinion.

Also objectively, there is value in the fact that we need not use any draft capital to retain him, and he's very likely to cost less than many of the QBs he statistically outperformed that have been listed. Probably due to inherent bias like yours.
CannonFire

Post by CannonFire »

kaimaru wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:43 pm

Wow, you are delusional. Willing to bet that right now, every team who's QB you listed... would not trade their guy straight up for Mayfield. Willing to bet I can name at least 10 other teams (Dallas, Green Bay, Detroit, Carolina only because they invested a first round pick in a QB, not because he is better, San Francisco, Miami, Jets, Baltimore, Cleveland, Houston, & Indianapolis Minshew?- yup, I was right, 11), that wouldn't do it either. Those are only the "given's". It's possible there's a few others that wouldn't, like the Giants or Pittsburgh). It's because they all believe their guy is better. So, at worst, there are 19 teams that don't agree with you. Willing to bet that every other person who's not a Buccaneers blind homer/Mayfield blind homer, wouldn't agree with you either.

You're just a hater to hate. Also just because the team likes their QB has zero to do with if he is better or not. Cleveland likes Flacco and wants him back as a backup QB, but your logic he is better than Baker
LOL, when I said Cleveland, your brain went to Flacco and not Watson? Why? Also, why are you going to Minshew and not Richardson? It's also funny that you think that after the season that Mayfield and Young had, that being the #1 pick was your answer as to why Carolina wouldn't make the trade. After all, Mayfield was a Top 10 QB, right?

No, I'm realistic. Baker Mayfield is a back end of the league starter. It's been proven, I don't know why you and others like you refuse to believe it. I'm guessing it's blind homerism, just like others had (don't know if you were one of them), about Winston when they were claiming that the Bucs needed to give him a long term deal. Last year, a total of ZERO out of 32 NFL teams thought that either their draft pick or current QB was a better option for them Baker Mayfield. Yes, ZERO. The Bucs didn't give him starter money... they gave him mediocre backup money and a chance to compete against a 2nd round pick who never took a meaningful snap in 2 years. Here's how much the Bucs didn't care about Mayfield. Had he said he wanted the starting job, plus $10M base pay and bonuses, Kyle Trask would've been our QB this past year. The only starters last year that made less than $10M were rookies... and the Bucs would've turned that down.

Let me put you in Jason Licht's role. You're now the GM of the Bucs and EVERY team that Graham and I mentioned (all 24 of them), and said I'll give you my QB (or draft where applicable), straight up for Mayfield. How many do you say "No" to?
Grahamburn

Post by Grahamburn »

How is Baker Mayfield's 2022 off-season value in any way related to his 2023 off-season value?

Did anyone bring up Shaq Barrett's Denver years to evaluate him after he had 19.5 sacks in his first season with us?
Bootz

Post by Bootz »

@acmillis

Most hated man in America.
acmillis

Post by acmillis »

Bootz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:10 pm @acmillis

Much rather transition tag him than guarantee 100m
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

LOL! you are such a silly fool.
Bootz

Post by Bootz »

acmillis wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:11 pm
Bootz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:10 pm @acmillis

Not sure why you're so keen on handicapping our salary cap for 2024.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Bootz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:17 pm

thank god @acmillis is not the general manager.
acmillis

Post by acmillis »

I think it was Cheb who had a post showing an easy way to get to 125M+ in available cap. What is this handicapping you speak of?
acmillis

Post by acmillis »

Phantom wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:23 pm

thank god @acmillis is not the general manager.
Yeah, giving a QB 100M+ in guarantees who, in six years, has had three decent years, is a really good way to run a franchise....which means we'll probably do that.

He'll be bad in 2024, but hey, good news, 2025 he'll be decent again.
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

CannonFire wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:04 pm
kaimaru wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:43 pm

LOL, when I said Cleveland, your brain went to Flacco and not Watson? Why? Also, why are you going to Minshew and not Richardson? It's also funny that you think that after the season that Mayfield and Young had, that being the #1 pick was your answer as to why Carolina wouldn't make the trade. After all, Mayfield was a Top 10 QB, right?

No, I'm realistic. Baker Mayfield is a back end of the league starter. It's been proven, I don't know why you and others like you refuse to believe it. I'm guessing it's blind homerism, just like others had (don't know if you were one of them), about Winston when they were claiming that the Bucs needed to give him a long term deal. Last year, a total of ZERO out of 32 NFL teams thought that either their draft pick or current QB was a better option for them Baker Mayfield. Yes, ZERO. The Bucs didn't give him starter money... they gave him mediocre backup money and a chance to compete against a 2nd round pick who never took a meaningful snap in 2 years. Here's how much the Bucs didn't care about Mayfield. Had he said he wanted the starting job, plus $10M base pay and bonuses, Kyle Trask would've been our QB this past year. The only starters last year that made less than $10M were rookies... and the Bucs would've turned that down.

Let me put you in Jason Licht's role. You're now the GM of the Bucs and EVERY team that Graham and I mentioned (all 24 of them), and said I'll give you my QB (or draft where applicable), straight up for Mayfield. How many do you say "No" to?
I was making the point if they like a QB, doesn't mean there good. Period, if you aren't smart enough to grasp "liking a quarterback doesn't automatically make them better than Baker," then I might as well argue with a rock which I clearly am if you can't understand that. Statistically he was. Are you now arguing statistics?

As far as homerism, no. I hated Winston, and you won't find any proof I wanted him in year 5 much less after his 30/30. I, however, am a Baker Mayfield fan, and unlike you, I watched every Cleveland Browns game I could when they were on locally. I thought he played well his first two seasons. He even held at the time the rookie record for TDs in his first season. You don't so that while sucking as a rookie.

As for why he didn't get an option last year? I will tell you as I have followed him his career in the NFL, unlike you. Cleveland spun Baker as a locker room cancer. They spun it hard when they had a chance at Deshaun Watson. The shiny piece of shit human being that they say was the next Lamar Jackson. Guess what? Only Tepper gave him a shot with his disfunctional organization last year because of it. That horrible team made it look like Baker was both a cancer in the locker room but now a crappy QB. McVay wanted Baker back, but he understood he didn't want to be a backup to Stafford, and after Stafford won a Super Bowl, no one was going to say "hey Baker should start." If Stafford had retired, there is a good chance he would have been starter for the Rams
CannonFire

Post by CannonFire »

Grahamburn wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:08 pm How is Baker Mayfield's 2022 off-season value in any way related to his 2023 off-season value?

Did anyone bring up Shaq Barrett's Denver years to evaluate him after he had 19.5 sacks in his first season with us?
I know I did. Though, I understood that his snap count would be a lot higher here. I also had the expectation that his 2019 season was a career year. I caught a lot of flack from people at Pewter Report when I said I wouldn't go overboard on a new deal because I don't expect him to be that good again. There were quite a few people with me who agreed that a 1-yr prove-it deal was the way to go. I think the tag was the right move. I thought that the deal he got after 2020 was a bit high, but expected after we won the Super Bowl. I was perfectly happy with the two following seasons because they were in line with what you'd expect based on pro-rated Denver numbers.

Mayfield didn't play under the same conditions... and if you think he had a career year, then why would you be opposed to a 1 year prove-it deal?
CannonFire

Post by CannonFire »

kaimaru wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:31 pm
CannonFire wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:04 pm

I was making the point if they like a QB, doesn't mean there good. Period, if you aren't smart enough to grasp "liking a quarterback doesn't automatically make them better than Baker," then I might as well argue with a rock which I clearly am if you can't understand that. Statistically he was. Are you now arguing statistics?

As far as homerism, no. I hated Winston, and you won't find any proof I wanted him in year 5 much less after his 30/30. I, however, am a Baker Mayfield fan, and unlike you, I watched every Cleveland Browns game I could when they were on locally. I thought he played well his first two seasons. He even held at the time the rookie record for TDs in his first season. You don't so that while sucking as a rookie.

As for why he didn't get an option last year? I will tell you as I have followed him his career in the NFL, unlike you. Cleveland spun Baker as a locker room cancer. They spun it hard when they had a chance at Deshaun Watson. The shiny piece of shit human being that they say was the next Lamar Jackson. Guess what? Only Tepper gave him a shot with his disfunctional organization last year because of it. That horrible team made it look like Baker was both a cancer in the locker room but now a crappy QB. McVay wanted Baker back, but he understood he didn't want to be a backup to Stafford, and after Stafford won a Super Bowl, no one was going to say "hey Baker should start." If Stafford had retired, there is a good chance he would have been starter for the Rams
Yeah, and I was making the point that the QB is the most important position on the team and if a team felt there was a top 10 QB out there for free, then they'd be honest with themselves and make that trade if they knew the other was better than theirs. Now, I understand why you didn't get that... it's because for some unknown reason, you think Mayfield is better than what he really is. I'm not arguing statistics, I'm arguing common sense... it's why it's an uphill battle here because I'm apparently the only one. LOL

LOL, no one believed Mayfield was a cancer. You may have followed what was going on in Cleveland about getting rid of him, but there wasn't a single person I know of who believed that Mayfield was a problem in the locker room. Well, up until they got Watson that is. After that, I can totally understand it. I listen to NFL Radio all the time and every single reporter in Cleveland, every single fan, every single host all said, Mayfield wasn't a locker room cancer. So, don't pretend that that was the reason why teams didn't want him. They didn't want him because they saw him on a team with good weapons (not great), a great running game, and said... 'how come that team can't score'.

Yeah, I absolutely would bring back Mayfield as a backup, so I don't see any reason why McVay wanted him back too in that role. Yeah, he may have gotten a chance to start, because they'd have been picking 32nd. Duh.
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

CannonFire wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:27 pm
kaimaru wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:31 pm

LOL, no one believed Mayfield was a cancer. You may have followed what was going on in Cleveland about getting rid of him, but there wasn't a single person I know of who believed that Mayfield was a problem in the locker room. Well, up until they got Watson that is. After that, I can totally understand it. I listen to NFL Radio all the time and every single reporter in Cleveland, every single fan, every single host all said, Mayfield wasn't a locker room cancer. So, don't pretend that that was the reason why teams didn't want him. They didn't want him because they saw him on a team with good weapons (not great), a great running game, and said... 'how come that team can't score'.
So, I was dreaming when OBJ's dad was going off on Baker on social media or this article:
Baker Mayfield was viewed as childish and immature by Browns and his behavior divided locker room, per report
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bake ... er-report/

Or this one:
After Beckham’s father ripped Mayfield publicly and speculation grew about Beckham being on his way out, multiple players lobbied for Cleveland to keep OBJ on the team.

“I feel like the majority of this locker room would love to have him in this building,” safety John Johnson III said then. “Flat out.”

As one source put it, the way Beckham exited Cleveland “poisoned the well” for Mayfield with some teammates.
https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2022/05 ... -division/

You really think that had ZERO to do with no one wanting him, particularly after he played poorly on a Carolina team that had McCaffrey and no one else?
CannonFire

Post by CannonFire »

kaimaru wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:58 pm
CannonFire wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:27 pm

So, I was dreaming when OBJ's dad was going off on Baker on social media or this article:
Baker Mayfield was viewed as childish and immature by Browns and his behavior divided locker room, per report
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bake ... er-report/

Or this one:
After Beckham’s father ripped Mayfield publicly and speculation grew about Beckham being on his way out, multiple players lobbied for Cleveland to keep OBJ on the team.

“I feel like the majority of this locker room would love to have him in this building,” safety John Johnson III said then. “Flat out.”

As one source put it, the way Beckham exited Cleveland “poisoned the well” for Mayfield with some teammates.
https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2022/05 ... -division/

You really think that had ZERO to do with no one wanting him, particularly after he played poorly on a Carolina team that had McCaffrey and no one else?
Like I said, AFTER they traded for Watson, I believe he very well could have been pissed and acted that way, no one actually believed he was a problem. Yeah, people were reporting it, because the Browns were floating that out there. But you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who believed it.

I think no one wanted him because he wasn't/isn't all that good, which is why he didn't play well in Carolina. Well, that plus Carolina had a crappy team.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

per Kurt Warner

SaggyBallZ

Post by SaggyBallZ »

CannonFire wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:51 pm Yeah, people were reporting it, because the Browns were floating that out there. But you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who believed it.
As a Browns fan all my life (I was born and raised in Cleveland), I can say you are right here. Most fans didn't believe the BS coming from the organization about Mayfield. It absolutely seemed like the org created a problem specifically to justify getting rid of him after they got Watson -- which was dumb because everyone knew they couldn't keep him anyway.

There was never anything from any player in the locker room about him dividing the locker room. The only drama there ever was in the locker room was the OBJ crap. All the perennial pro-bowlers (guys who played the "right" way) always had Mayfield's back -- Chubb, Teller, Bitonio, etc.
CannonFire

Post by CannonFire »

SaggyBallZ wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:51 pm
CannonFire wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:51 pm Yeah, people were reporting it, because the Browns were floating that out there. But you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who believed it.
As a Browns fan all my life (I was born and raised in Cleveland), I can say you are right here. Most fans didn't believe the BS coming from the organization about Mayfield. It absolutely seemed like the org created a problem specifically to justify getting rid of him after they got Watson -- which was dumb because everyone knew they couldn't keep him anyway.

There was never anything from any player in the locker room about him dividing the locker room. The only drama there ever was in the locker room was the OBJ crap. All the perennial pro-bowlers (guys who played the "right" way) always had Mayfield's back -- Chubb, Teller, Bitonio, etc.
Yeah, no one believed their b.s. I think all that b.s. made people like Mayfield more, because they knew it was all crap.
Moozician

Post by Moozician »

Draft ain't until April... and there is only a couple of names that might be on there that could be possibly better than our current QB. It makes no difference, because we will have signed Baker to an extention, or he got swallowed up in free agency. I think the next week or so will give an indication of what the Bucs want to do, and it's gonna start with an OC search. Do the players get a say?

What we DON"T want is a Bryce Young situation. How someone picked Young over Stroud is beyond me.
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

Moozician wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:38 pm Draft ain't until April... and there is only a couple of names that might be on there that could be possibly better than our current QB. It makes no difference, because we will have signed Baker to an extention, or he got swallowed up in free agency. I think the next week or so will give an indication of what the Bucs want to do, and it's gonna start with an OC search. Do the players get a say?

What we DON"T want is a Bryce Young situation. How someone picked Young over Stroud is beyond me.
Is it? Young was a winner and the program also has produced much better QBs than OSU.

Only ones that had Stroud higher were the ones that wrote off Young all together due to size. And I don't think it's his size that's has been the issue for him... thought it admittedly hasn't help.
Pirate Life

Post by Pirate Life »

Doctor wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm Is it? Young was a winner and the program also has produced much better QBs than OSU.

Only ones that had Stroud higher were the ones that wrote off Young all together due to size. And I don't think it's his size that's has been the issue for him... thought it admittedly hasn't help.
Stroud was considered equal with better potential until the S2 test results leaked - which the company now says his results were invalid (strangely enough announcing that only after he finished his rookie season).
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

I remember some hoping Panthers passed on Young for Stroud.

Not like it would've made a difference.
GreatTimes

Post by GreatTimes »

The Panthers traded away:
WR D.J. Moore
2023 first-round pick (No. 9 overall)
2023 second-round pick (No. 61 overall)
2024 first-round pick
2025 second-round pick
This may go down as one of the worst trades in NFL history.
I never saw anything from Young at Alabama that convinced me he was worth a #1 pick.
He had the best O'line in college and some of the best WR's in college. He often had 5 seconds to sit in the pocket waiting for a WR to get open. I didn't see when he anticipated that a WR was going to be open, only threw to WR's who were already open. He has much less time in the NFL to throw the ball. A lot of his sacks were on him not being able to anticipate when a WR was going to be open and thus holding the ball too long.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

Pirate Life wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:21 pm
Doctor wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm Is it? Young was a winner and the program also has produced much better QBs than OSU.

Stroud was considered equal with better potential until the S2 test results leaked - which the company now says his results were invalid (strangely enough announcing that only after he finished his rookie season).
I am still blown away how that S2 test was taken so seriously. The fact any team let it sway them is insane.
Sdbucs

Post by Sdbucs »

Baker had so many dropped interceptions this year. I wonder how it compares with the league.
Bootz

Post by Bootz »

Sdbucs wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:17 am Baker had so many dropped interceptions this year. I wonder how it compares with the league.
How many did he have?
CannonFire

Post by CannonFire »

Bootz wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:24 am
Sdbucs wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:17 am Baker had so many dropped interceptions this year. I wonder how it compares with the league.
How many did he have?

I don't think he was that bad. A lot of good QB's can have a pretty high number... as long as the number that Mayfield had (and I don't think it was a lot), wasn't disproportionate to the rest of the league (for the worse), it's not something I'd be concerned with.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

CannonFire wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:25 am
Bootz wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:24 am

How many did he have?

I don't think he was that bad. A lot of good QB's can have a pretty high number... as long as the number that Mayfield had (and I don't think it was a lot), wasn't disproportionate to the rest of the league (for the worse), it's not something I'd be concerned with.
He also had a high number of balls batted at the line.
Bootz

Post by Bootz »

13F11B wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:31 am

How many?
CannonFire

Post by CannonFire »

Some like to focus on a few stats that imply that Baker Mayfield was a top 10 QB. Let's look a little deeper at his numbers:

League "Averages":
Comp%: 65.13%
Yards/Att: 7.12
TD%: 4.39%
Int%: 1.87%

Baker Mayfield had 566 pass attempts last year. If he were a league average passer, his final stat line would look like this:
369 - 566 / 65.13% (obviously) / 4039 yards / 25 TD / 11 Int / 92.7 passer rating.

What was Mayfield's actual stat line:
364 - 566 / 64.31% / 4044 / 28 / 10 / 94.6

WOW!!! Who's shocked that overall, Mayfield's numbers are around league average? I know I'm not.

In terms are yards per attempt, Mayfield ranked 15th
Passing success rate: 20th
Yards gained per comp: 15th
Yards per game: 13th
Rating: 12th
QBR: 19th
Net Yards per pass attempt: 18th

Source: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/ ... assing.htm

Basically, a league average QB with some counting numbers boosted by having the 7th most pass attempts in the league. It resulted in the 20th best scoring offense and a 9-win season. So... the epitome, of "average". There's no reason to give him any kind of deal that extends past 2025 or have any guaranteed money. Nor should he prevent us from drafting (even trading up to draft), a QB in the 1st round this year. A 2-yr $45M deal should be enough. I don't envision anyone on the open market offering more than that. If they do, let them have him. It's akin to doing something foolish like giving Dak Prescott $40M AAV.
CannonFire

Post by CannonFire »

Bootz wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:34 am
How many?
This isn't last year, but I'm guessing a lot... based on history.
https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https% ... affdbb903c

According to this, no team had a higher percentage of batted/broken passes, than the Bucs this year.
https://www.joebucsfan.com/2024/01/bucs ... -attempts/

There is no "count".

Update: He was tied for 1st with 20, on passes batted down. Falls in line with my prior link. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/ ... vanced.htm
He was 20th in bad throw percentage. That I'm not surprised at.
He had 24 passes dropped (10th most).
Sdbucs

Post by Sdbucs »

I don’t know where I can find the data point but it felt like every game I watched there was 1 pass thrown straight to a defender but dropped

We just had a few in the playoffs too
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

Bootz wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:34 am

How many?
I did not record them, nor was I able to find stats for 2023. However, this has been an issue for Baker Mayfield that has been covered throughout his career. From 2019-2022 he lead the league with the most batted passes.

It looks like PFF has them, but I do not pay for premium stats. If you have a subscription you can look them up.
Sdbucs

Post by Sdbucs »

I will say Baker deserves comeback player lf the year over flacco and hamlin