So... Who do ya hate (football-wise)

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
Moozician

So... Who do ya hate (football-wise)

Post by Moozician »

In the past... Ricky effin Proehl. For some reason we just couldn't cover that guy.

Now? Cooper Kupp comes to mind. Granted, it's as much mad respect as it is hate.

You?
Doctor

Re: So... Who do ya hate (football-wise)

Post by Doctor »

Funny, I feel I had a lot more in the past than I do now. Maybe bitch ass Rodgers?
NeezDuts

Post by NeezDuts »

Jameis for wasting 5 years Rodgers for being an emo toolbox
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Scam
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

I wouldn't punch him at the airport if I saw him or anything, but Tyreek Hill seems like a bit of a prick.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Vernon Hargreaves
Dread

Post by Dread »

Hargreaves is a good one. I hate the way he plays football.

Cam Jordan is a rival who runs his mouth. But atleast he's a great player.
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

Cheb wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:20 pm I wouldn't punch him at the airport if I saw him or anything, but Tyreek Hill seems like a bit of a prick.
That guy, Kareem Hunt, and AP.
MJW

Post by MJW »

Rocker wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:21 pm
Cheb wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:20 pm I wouldn't punch him at the airport if I saw him or anything, but Tyreek Hill seems like a bit of a prick.
The list of woman-beaters we know about is quite long.

The list of guys we never heard about would likely force us to give up football forever, if one was the type to care.
"So let's get to the point
Let's roll another joint
And let's head on down the road
There's somewhere I got to go..."
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Rocker wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:21 pm
This
0-26 Survivor

Post by 0-26 Survivor »

Conrad Freaking Dobler
BLT

Post by BLT »

Anyone who celebrates a big play when their team is down and the game is out of reach.
McFan

Post by McFan »

Literally anything with Belichek involvement.
BJJ34

Post by BJJ34 »

Drew Brees and his herped face.

I used to hate Mike Vick, for multiple reasons… he’s turned my hate around though.

On the opposite spectrum… I love T.O, and 13. 13 is my favorite pro of all time.
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

Marshon Lattimore
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

Fuck the Saints
Sdbucs

Post by Sdbucs »

Richard Sherman
Jason Bourne

Post by Jason Bourne »

Jeremy Stevens is a Pos
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

Don't tread on me
CannonFire

Post by CannonFire »

Anyone and everyone who currently plays for or involved with the Saints, Falcons, and Panthers.
Roach On My Pizza

Post by Roach On My Pizza »

I know damn well I hated a team or player at one time or another. I've either forgotten or the amount of care for individual players or franchises isn't worthy of that emotion anymore.
MJW

Post by MJW »

I honestly only feel *that* strongly about former Bucs who burned us. You could guess at that list.

Otherwise, I've never had any use for Cam.

Man...did not like Aaron Brooks. Dude was just way too cocky for a mediocre quarterback.

Ditto Jake Delhomme.

Really, almost any QB in our division.
Let's roll another joint
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

MJW wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:43 pm I honestly only feel *that* strongly about former Bucs who burned us. You could guess at that list.

Man...did not like Aaron Brooks. Dude was just way too cocky for a mediocre quarterback.

Ditto Jake Delhomme.

I will always have a peculiar and unidentifiable dislike of Julian Edelman. Couldn't say why. It's just a visceral "this fucking guy" reaction.

Helluva player though.
MJW

Post by MJW »

Rocker wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:10 am
MJW wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:43 pm I honestly only feel *that* strongly about former Bucs who burned us. You could guess at that list.

Ditto Jake Delhomme.

I will always have a peculiar and unidentifiable dislike of Julian Edelman. Couldn't say why. It's just a visceral "this fucking guy" reaction.

Helluva player though.
The only thing he ever did that really pissed me off happened a few years ago. He went off about some English teacher who told him to concentrate more on academics than football. Like, "Haha idiot, I'm an NFL star now." And the thing is, this teacher was trying to help him. And in 999,999 out of 1,000,000 cases, that's damned good advice. Instead, the message he sent out was, "Ignore those teacher who tell you to focus on school and cultivate real professional opportunities, because you can get to the NFL like me!" It was really distasteful and petty, and more than a little stupid.
Let's roll another joint
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

MJW wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:15 am
Rocker wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:10 am

Helluva player though.
The only thing he ever did that really pissed me off happened a few years ago. He went off about some English teacher who told him to concentrate more on academics than football. Like, "Haha idiot, I'm an NFL star now." And the thing is, this teacher was trying to help him. And in 999,999 out of 1,000,000 cases, that's damned good advice. Instead, the message he sent out was, "Ignore those teacher who tell you to focus on school and cultivate real professional opportunities, because you can get to the NFL like me!" It was really distasteful and petty, and more than a little stupid.
To quote Sir Anthony Daniels in the role of C-3P0, "Thank the Maker!"

I thought I might be the only one who's douche-dar goes absolutely haywire when he's on the map.
Kress

Post by Kress »

I was thinking about how Kurt Warner used to annoy me, but it wasn't so much him. It was the media force feeding us him stocking shelves then becoming the best out there, plus showing his wife in the stands after every freaking play. Drove me nuts.

So that turned into this. Show of hands: If @Moozician asked this question a few years ago, how many here would have bitched about that f'ing Tom Brady guy in New England? Him and his supermodel wife they always feel the need to plaster all over everything? Be honest.....
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

:|
Kress wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:31 am I was thinking about how Kurt Warner used to annoy me, but it wasn't so much him. It was the media force feeding us him stocking shelves then becoming the best out there, plus showing his wife in the stands after every freaking play. Drove me nuts.

So that turned into this. Show of hands: If @Moozician asked this question a few years ago, how many here would have bitched about that f'ing Tom Brady guy in New England? Him and his supermodel wife they always feel the need to plaster all over everything? Be honest.....
Absofuckinglutely.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Kress wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:31 am I was thinking about how Kurt Warner used to annoy me, but it wasn't so much him. It was the media force feeding us him stocking shelves then becoming the best out there, plus showing his wife in the stands after every freaking play. Drove me nuts.

I always felt it was more Belichick than it was Brady that got the hate for his abrasive attitute and cold nature. In most circles, Brady was always the man for winning on the field and winning in life with his hot rich wife. But I can see how some fans resented that about him.
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

King Bootz wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:39 am

I always felt it was more Belichick than it was Brady that got the hate for his abrasive attitute and cold nature. In most circles, Brady was always the man for winning on the field and winning in life with his hot rich wife. But I can see how some fans resented that about him.
On these boards, I saw a lot of "hate" thrown at Brady before he came here. I still see a lot of it on social media from people all over the country. While Belichick got his share, I think Brady got the mother-lode of hate. Personally, I just never developed a dislike towards either of them.
Don't tread on me
Kress

Post by Kress »

King Bootz wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:39 am his hot rich wife
The funny thing is, I've never really thought so. Not the rich part, the hot part (relatively speaking). She's just not my cup of tea.
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

Kress wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:01 am
King Bootz wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:39 am his hot rich wife
The funny thing is, I've never really thought so. Not the rich part, the hot part (relatively speaking). She's just not my cup of tea.
Same. I mean, come on...this skinny thing is more @SaggyBallZ level of hot. No hips at all.

Don't tread on me
SaggyBallZ

Post by SaggyBallZ »

Hot!
Deja Entendu

Post by Deja Entendu »

I always loved Brady. From the min he marched down field to stick it to Warner and those god damn “Greatest Show on Turf” Rams.

Which goes to your first point, I HATED Warner and Proehl, but eventually came to respect them both. Also, completely agree with the media force-feeding players causing me to dislike players unfairly.

There aren’t many players in the game today that I hate. I actually can only think of one at the moment: Roethlisberger.

Lattimore is one that came to mind too, but I don’t really “hate” him.
Kress

Post by Kress »

Yeah, Big Ben grates my nerves.
Selmon Rules

Post by Selmon Rules »

I used to think I hated Brady and the whole Pats organization but came to realize it was the fans I despised.... Bunch of Massholes