Bucs vs Falcons discussions

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
Snake

Re: Bucs vs Falcons discussions

Post by Snake »

I just don’t see the Falcons figuring it out in all phases to be a real threat. Yeah, Ridley is good. The rookie TE could be great. I’m not really concerned. The Bucs are a 12.5 pt favorite and should physically dominate. Along with Brady doing his efficient terminator thing.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

acmillis wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:27 pm I know he’s questionable, but unless someone has a source saying CDIII is out, please stop being Chicken Littles
It’s that he is questionable with a hamstring. If I’m the coaching staff I keep him out because you don’t want that lingering all year. So even if CDIII is playing he is playing on a compromised hammy.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

Snake wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:30 pm I just don’t see the Falcons figuring it out in all phases to be a real threat. Yeah, Ridley is good. The rookie TE could be great. I’m not really concerned. The Bucs are a 12.5 pt favorite and should physically dominate. Along with Brady doing his efficient terminator thing.
The Falcons absolutely should not stop our offense. I am expecting 40. I think we broke or tied a record for most consecutive 30 point games (a record Brady set btw). This week we keep the streak going.
Max

Post by Max »

We will score 50 on them if we have to.

I don’t think it will come to that, though. Bowles will give them the short stuff and force them to walk down the field on us. They don’t have a good enough O-Line to do that consistently. They will score some points, but it won’t be enough to outscore our offense.

45-20

Bucs win.
Selmon Rules

Post by Selmon Rules »

If they are "given" the short stuff, their OL doesn't have to be good, just semi-functional to let Ryan throw and the DL doesn't have time to get home...
Four Verticals

Post by Four Verticals »

I think this is a 10 point game. It'll be closer than many either want or think.