Welcome Sua Opeta

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
BuccaNOLEer

Welcome Sua Opeta

Post by BuccaNOLEer »

OG from the Eagles. Pretty good pickup there as he could push for a starting role.
Doctor

Re: Welcome Sua Opeta

Post by Doctor »

Love it. This is what we do.

Draft JPJ, move Hainsey back to his originally intended OG spot to compete with Sua and BB.

If someone does that's s pretty good young cheap OL.
Central_Buc

Post by Central_Buc »

Doctor wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:28 am Love it. This is what we do.

Draft JPJ, move Hainsey back to his originally intended OG spot to compete with Sua and BB.

Pewter Report doesn't think JPJ will be there when we pick but yeah, we need a new center. Hopefully there is another kid in round 2 because I'm thinking they'll go either CB or Edge.
Miller4Prez64

Post by Miller4Prez64 »

Central_Buc wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:45 pm

Pewter Report doesn't think JPJ will be there when we pick but yeah, we need a new center. Hopefully there is another kid in round 2 because I'm thinking they'll go either CB or Edge.
There’s a rumor that the Bucs could be willing to trade up for JPJ, and the extra 3rd from the Carlton trade could be a piece to do it.
Kona

Post by Kona »

Miller4Prez64 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:25 am

There’s a rumor that the Bucs could be willing to trade up for JPJ, and the extra 3rd from the Carlton trade could be a piece to do it.
I saw that too, I think we’d need to get to the Rams pick to leapfrog Pittsburgh to get him. Crazy to trade up for a Center, but he could be a perennial all pro type and I wouldn’t mind.
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

There are rumors our extra third will be used to move up with a fourth or fifth next year which is a staple of Licht
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

Miller4Prez64 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:25 am

This