Bug Reporting

Activities concerning the forum itself
nybf

Re: Bug Reporting

Post by nybf »

nybf wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:52 am Threads seem to be disappearing. It might have to do with the go daddy glitch that only undoes bans. I'd ask someone to look into it, but I think the only person who knows wtf they're doing on the technical side told you guys to f off. But here's my bug report for you.
Seems your voting system glitched, too. Either that or you're bending over backwards to appease the board shit stain.

Does anyone on the mod team have a fucking sack? Or do you guys just let the barber call the shots?
King Bootz

Re: Bug Reporting

Post by King Bootz »

nybf wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:58 am
nybf wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:52 am Threads seem to be disappearing. It might have to do with the go daddy glitch that only undoes bans. I'd ask someone to look into it, but I think the only person who knows wtf they're doing on the technical side told you guys to f off. But here's my bug report for you.
Seems your voting system glitched, too. Either that or you're bending over backwards to appease the board shit stain.

Does anyone on the mod team have a fucking sack? Or do you guys just let the barber call the shots?
nybf wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:58 am Does "crying like a baby and demanding to speak to the downvote manager" count as a meltdown?