Week 2 discussion thread

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
Dread

Re: Week 2 discussion thread

Post by Dread »

Noles1724 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:00 pm
Dread wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:44 am
Tough week for Noles fans, first you extend your 8-13 Head Coach, then lose the #1 recruit in the nation to Jackson St the next day.

If Norvell ever gets FSU to a bowl game they may build a statue of him outside that shithole of a stadium.

:P
hasn't been the greatest that's for sure.

On Norvell, I'm ok with the extension (contracts really don't mean anything now days) seeing how the team did seem at least give a damn about the games and put up a fight.. you know.. quality losses.
Just busting balls. FSU still pulled a better class than UF so that shows where we're at. Plus I heard you guys are getting a transfer from Wisconsin that's started at Center the past 2 years there.

The transfer portal somewhat lessens the impact of recruiting classes since there is a free agency element
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

King Bootz wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:43 pm
Buc2 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:27 pm

I never said I was unvaxxed. I am. Regardless, I don't care if people get tested or not.
Kinda reckless especially when you know you could be carrying a disease that's highly contagious. I'm not vaxxed either but I like to know if I could possibly get others sick.
How am I being wreckless since I'm vaxxed? I also follow mask requirements when asked.
Don't tread on me
nybf

Post by nybf »

Buc2 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:56 pm
uscbucsfan wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:55 pm

I think 100 players went into COVID protocol this week, more than ever.

Crazy.
Especially for a variant that, supposedly, isn't sucha-mucha. A little scratchy throat. Maybe a slight fever. Or, in the case of the majority of these players, most likely no symptoms at all.
I think the bigger concern is how contagious it is. From there, I think there are 2 issues: 1) are the symptoms of this variant truly that much "easier" than others, or does that have more to do with more people being vaccinated? I don't know how much that's been studied and I don't know how much that will change as it becomes more widespread. And 2) the more widespread it is, the more opportunities to mutate, no? Yeah, it's great that those with this variant seem to be OK, but you really don't want to give this a breeding ground to spread and run through the rest of the alphabet.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Buc2 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:39 pm
King Bootz wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:43 pm

Kinda reckless especially when you know you could be carrying a disease that's highly contagious. I'm not vaxxed either but I like to know if I could possibly get others sick.
How am I being wreckless since I'm vaxxed? I also follow mask requirements when asked.
Apologies. I "I am" as meaning you were unvaxxed.