Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers Official Game Day Thread: Righting the Ship Edition

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
BucsNBills

Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers Official Game Day Thread: Righting the Ship Edition

Post by BucsNBills »

We must have terrible players. Because obviously Leftwich and Bowles have unimpeachable legacies and results.

I mean just look at that 4th down play call. Might be the most inventive and genius play design I've ever witnessed.

Bowles and Leftwich just need to replace everyone on both sides of the ball, because any knowledgeable Bucs or football fan would know that this isn't their fault.
Moozician

Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers Official Game Day Thread: Righting the Ship Edition

Post by Moozician »

Circus music getting louder by the minute.
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

Heisenberg wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:49 pm
King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:47 pm

Yea I said it.
Won’t disagree there. When we had RoJo I wanted him to get more touches too, then ba fell in love with Lenny. Now whites been looking good but we rather see Lenny run into his own line.
I've been saying that since week 2.
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:45 pm
vivalaReagan wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:44 pm

When it’s one or two guys, hold them accountable. When it’s the entire team, you have to start questioning the coaching.
You tell me what Byron Leftwich and Todd Bowles has to do with Mike Evans and Chris Godwin dropping passes..
Like I said, if it’s one or two guys, hold them accountable. Since the entire team is consistently failing at their jobs, you have to start questioning the coaching and their ability to prepare and motivate a talented team.
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

Who’s gonna provide the spark?
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

BucsNBills wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:49 pm We must have terrible players. Because obviously Leftwich and Bowles have unimpeachable legacies and results.

I mean just look at that 4th down play call. Might be the most inventive and genius play design I've ever witnessed.

Bowles and Leftwich just need to replace everyone on both sides of the ball, because any knowledgeable Bucs or football fan would know that this isn't their fault.
We definitely have some overrated/mediocre pieces.
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

No one on defense is trying either
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

I wonder what our draft position ceiling is with Brady at QB. Because it might be top 10.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

vivalaReagan wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:50 pm
King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:45 pm

You tell me what Byron Leftwich and Todd Bowles has to do with Mike Evans and Chris Godwin dropping passes..
Like I said, if it’s one or two guys, hold them accountable. Since the entire team is consistently failing at their jobs, you have to start questioning the coaching and their ability to prepare and motivate a talented team.
Grown ass men making millions need motivation to do their jobs?? :lol: :lol:
Heisenberg

Post by Heisenberg »

Cheb wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:48 pm Fourth and one against a bad team, a gotta have it down, and our best call is a crack-toss to the right with the worst running game in the league?

And it didn't work? No way!?!
It’s all on the players tho according to some here..
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:51 pm

Men in their early 20s-30s have been known to be stupid. Especially given financial security.
Last edited by The Outsider on Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

Doctor wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:51 pm No one on defense is trying either
The defense has allowed 7 points with 5 minutes left in the third quarter. That's more than good enough to win the game.

The offense is letting them down in the worst way and has been doing so all season.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Oh so that's why they've given up 7 points? Because they aren't trying. Got it..
Digital_Damage

Post by Digital_Damage »

The Players have checked out on these coaching clowns.
Hammy

Post by Hammy »

Dafuq? That was horrible
Max

Post by Max »

Hahaha

Fuck Byron Leftwich
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

The Outsider wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:52 pm

Men in their early 20s-30s have been known to be stupid. Especially given financial security.
Then why on earth would you expect that they can in any way be motivated or coached to do anything by another man? No matter how good the coach is, that logic makes zero sense. "This guys an idiot but we think he can learn a complex game like professional football".
BucsNBills

Post by BucsNBills »

BucsNBills wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:49 pm We must have terrible players. Because obviously Leftwich and Bowles have unimpeachable legacies and results.

We definitely have some overrated/mediocre pieces.
Which is a shame because Bowles and Leftwich deserve better. They really do.

Because their resumes speak for themselves. This simply can't be their fault. They're not the reason we look this bad.

Hell we were lucky to even get Bowles after the incredible job he did with the Jets in their massive turnaround. So he's not the issue.

And Leftwich is known around there league as being an offensive guru and a generational play caller.

Gotta get these terrible players off the field so our elite coaching staff finally has worthy players.
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

Cheb wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:52 pm
The defense has allowed 7 points with 5 minutes left in the third quarter. That's more than good enough to win the game.

The offense is letting them down in the worst way and has been doing so all season.
I'm saying look at them. Look at them in that 3rd and 10 to Chuba. Literally, everyone expected someone else to make that tackle.
Bucsfan83

Post by Bucsfan83 »

I'm done
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

You think these grown ass men look motivated? :lol: :lol:
Max

Post by Max »

Fuck Byron Leftwich
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

Those first two downs were atrocious.
Hammy

Post by Hammy »

Yeppers…Bucs body language been bad for half the year
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

We're literally the only team with 0 points and we're playing the Panthers.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

We're rotating the guards now for @mdb1958
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Fuck Todd Bowles
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

The third wasn't much better.
Defense5599

Post by Defense5599 »

Bucsfan83 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:55 pmI'm done
Apparently so is this offense with LeftBITCH!!! It's clear they've quit on him!!! He needs to go flip burgers!!!
2022 BucZone Survivor League Champion
2022 BZ Bounce Back Survivor League Champion
Backside

Post by Backside »

Can’t believe this is real.
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:56 pm We're rotating the guards now for @mdb1958
We need a spark somewhere.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

vivalaReagan wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:56 pm

Well I just learned that their stupid but we somehow expect stupid men to be coachable. You can't make this up.
NeezDuts

Post by NeezDuts »

I’m not gonna turn it off but I’m half napping at this point LOL
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

Cheb wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:57 pm
King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:56 pm We're rotating the guards now for @mdb1958
We need a spark somewhere.
If it’s to burn this whole thing to the ground, I agree.
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:58 pm
vivalaReagan wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:56 pm

Well I just learned that their stupid but we somehow expect stupid men to be coachable. You can't make this up.
Do they look motivated?